Looking for a career in a Community / Educational Organisation?
Early Childhood Trainer
Yarrawonga Neighbourhood House is a Registered Training Organisation that has been delivering Quality Nationally Accredited Training since 2006.
We are seeking a suitably qualified Trainer and Assessor for CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care to commence in 2018.
The role involves delivery of training in a blended model working both face to face and in a Moodle Learning Management System. It also includes administration duties, attendance at validation meetings and participation in professional development activities.
What you bring to the role:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or later
- Relevant qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current industry experience
- Good computer skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Innovation, quality and fun to your training, with a desire for seeing our students achieve success
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To obtain a Position Description or more information contact Pauline Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org or 5744 3911.
If you are passionate about learning and development, please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Trainers required for Moira ACE
Moira ACE is a partnership between Cobram Community House, Nathalia District Community Association, Numurkah Community Learning Centre and YNH Services to provide quality local training throughout the Moira Shire and surrounding areas. We are a working network with a shared commitment to develop and implement plans, processes and resources to support the provision of quality training driven by identified local needs across the area.
Moira ACE is currently seeking trainers in the following certificates/areas;
- Information Technology, Business
- Children’s Services, Community Services, Disability
- Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Leisure & health
- Hospitality, Food Handlers, RSA, RSG
- General Education, Foundation Skills, Literacy & Numeracy
- Training & Assessment, Education Support
- Short courses – Basic Car Servicing, Chainsaw Maintenance and Safety, Tree Climbing?
For more information or to register your expression of interest please contact one of the Houses below.
Cobram 03 5872 2224
Nathalia 03 5866 2449
Numurkah 03 5862 2249
Yarrawonga 03 5744 3911